Friday, June 11, 2010

You First.

Well here it is, finally, spelled out without any ambiguities, with no equivocation and no weasel words.

In one concise article Mr. Singer says what a good deal of environmentalists are afraid to. Which is to say that he says what they wilfully evade, that the end result, the final solution of their Green fascism is the end of humanity.

Well I for one would like to invite them all, each and every one to do away with themselves, in whatever ecologically sound manner they wish of course.

So Mr. Singer, Mr. Benatar... This is your philosophy, and since all philosophies are constructed to show man how he ought to live, I hope you will have the intestinal fortitude and courage to live by yours.

Oh, don't get me wrong I'm not asking you to do something I wouldn't. I do my very best to live my life by my philosophy (Objectivism), its just that were we both to do so, you would see that your philosophy leads you to your death and mine encourages me to live.

So lets both start...

You will go first.

No comments: